Lavender … let me count the ways I love you. Or at least the top five reasons why I need you in my life:
- Relaxing, gentle and soothing so it’s great to support sleep
- Calming properties which reduce anxiety and emotional stress
- Comforting to the nervous system which can help to alleviate headaches
- Has a strong smell, which aids in keeping bugs at bay and…
- If you are bitten by bugs, try lavender to help reduce the inflammation which may help reduce the irritation and the pain from the bite
Lavender is especially helpful in repelling moths, fleas, flies and mosquitoes.